Seeking a candidate with previous credit control experience or exposure within a high call volume role. Ability to use your own initiative to work proactively and obtain results. You have strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to converse with a variety of customers, being assertive but reasonable.
A highly reputable organisation in the Northampton area.
- Debt collection via telephone, email and standard letter.
- Cash Allocations
- Liaison with debt collection agency.
- Setting/maintaining credit limits.
- Processing credit applications including credit checks.
- Processing sales invoices including manuals and credit notes.
- Collecting debtor balances - ensuring outstanding balances are collected.
- Other relevant ad hoc accounting duties when support is needed
You will ideally have previous experience within credit control but not essential. You should be able to demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills. The successful candidate will be keen to develop new skills and are numerical with a good eye for detail.
25 days plus bank holidays
Health cash plan
Cycle to work scheme