Have you got a strong understanding of Credit Control procedures and are experienced in the Collections department? Do you want to join a fun, fast-paced and energetic team where you can enjoy some fantastic benefits? This well-established firm now seeks an Credit Controller to join their team for an immediate start.
This role would suit someone with a strong Credit Control background who is keen to work hard and progress in a really cool industry!
Main duties include:
- Chasing collection of outstanding payments
- Receiving incoming calls and queries
- Monitor and chase resolves queries
- Daisy cash allocation, cash queries and post
- Refunds and management of accounts
- Use of SAP system
- Liaise with clients and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of SAP
- Wide knowledge of Credit Control procedures
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- A hardworking attitude
- Be a good organiser and prioritise workload
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please sewnd yuor CV to Eliza asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.