Up to £25K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Full Time Permanent
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Credit Controller. The successful candidate will be able to manage all the administrative duties and coordinate key accounts while maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
- You will resolve payment discrepancies with different customers.
- Issue credit when appropriate under specific policies.
- Liaise with the sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders.
- Responsible for all collection correspondence via telephone and email.
- Update the internal system with the customer accounts and credit terms
- You will take decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold.
- Reconcile any account discrepancies.
- Plus any other work related duties.
Key skills & requirements
- At least 1 year of experience within credit control.
- Fluency in English (business level).
- Excellent communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Emails.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- credit control
- credit controller
- debt collector
- accounts receivable