Start date: Asap for a 3 month duration
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week between 9am and 5.30pm
Location: Beckenham, BR3 4TU
As a Credit Controller, your role will consist of debt collection of Link Asset Services Onshore and Offshore Registration clients by telephone, letter and email.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will be working to meet tight deadlines and achieve set monthly cash targets. You will maintain effective lines of communication with the business to ensure queries/issues are resolved and take accounts through to legal stage where required.
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Experience within a credit control environment would be ideal but not required.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Strong team player with evident self-discipline and motivation.
• Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job