Our exclusive client based in Skelmersdale is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will join a team of 4 credit controllers where you will be responsible for your own ledger and customers.
- Chase overdue monies for your customer accounts via telephone and email
- Post daily receipts to multi ledgers
- Raise credit notes
- Set up new customer accounts
- Send out monthly statements
- Produce regular reports for manager on status of customer accounts
- Attend monthly meetings with internal management to update on customers
Good communication skills are essential for this role as you will be talking to your customers daily and dealing with managers in the business regularly. You should have strong people skills and be able to build rapport and professional relationships with customers. An organised approach to work is a must as is having a strong attention to detail.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job