Our exclusive client based in Chorley is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller. They have a very established team but due to a member of staff retiring, they need someone new to join them.
- Daily credit control by telephone, letter and email
- Reconciling and raising monthly bills
- Calculation of invoices and credit notes
- Daily bank reconciliations including ledger posting and allocations
- Implementing payment plans where necessary
- Liaison with external collection agents
The successful candidate will have experience of Credit Control or Sales Ledger and have worked within a similar role. You need to be a confident and friendly communicator as building solid working relationships is a must for this role. You will also have a meticulous approach to work and be a good team player.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting position, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job