My client is a well regarded and highly reputable international business with their head office based in Coalville, Leicestershire.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to assist with the below:
- Telephone and email to chase customers for their overdue invoices whilst maintaining a good level of customer service
- Weekly sales invoicing
- Raising credit notes
- Raising ad hoc invoices
- Query resolving and liaising with customer services to get the queries resolved in a timely manner
- Excel reporting and analysing
- Cash / Bank transaction processing - daily
- Month end deadlines
- Issuing customer statements and reconciling of accounts
- Communication - Customers, Internal, customer services, network
- Cash collection targets
- Full maintenance of customers ledger
- Aged debt reports
- Working towards and supporting Company goals, values and objectives.
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- To complete all necessary administration duties.
Applicants will need to be experienced across all aspects of credit control and be happy working within a busy and fast paced environment.
In return, study support towards CICM and a basic salary of up to £25,000 can be offered.
- Credit Control