Rapidly expanding company in Maldon are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. You will have experience of volume transactions and setting up credit accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most progressive companys in the area and demonstrate yuour talents in Credit Control.
- Resolving customer account queries by both email and phone.
- Processing customer refunds and applying discounts to customer accounts.
- Performing daily reconciliations of the cash received per the company's system to a variety of payment sources.
- Assist with the collection of debts by phone and emailing customers.
- Assist with creating new credit accounts for customers and carrying out quarterly credit reviews.
- The role will not be limited to these duties and will also carry out other duties within this area.
To be considered for this role the right candidate will have:
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail is essential to this role.
- Computer skills - essential packages: Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and handle more than one task at a time.
- Ability to act on own initiative and make pragmatic decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player with a professional and confident personality.
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
Salary depending on experience but great opportunities within the company.
- Credit Check
- Sales Ledger
- Cash Collection
- Credit Controller
- Credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job