Lloyd Recruitment Services have an urgent Credit Control temporary requirement, initially working for a period of six months.
Working for a market leader, who specialise in forging solutions for industries and markets that drive economies worldwide, the successful individual will be responsible for ensuring delinquent accounts are resolved thus improving overall accounts receivable delinquency rates, reducing bad debt and improving cash flow. You will also work with peer organisations such as Order Management, Sales and Customer Service to help facilitate timely resolution of customer billing claims that may negatively impact accounts receivable.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience using SAP
- Fluent in German, Spanish or Russian would also be an advantage
Specific Job Duties:
- Responsible for the collection, management and resolution of outstanding invoices from
- past due accounts
- Interfaces with order management, customer service, cash receipting and sales management in resolving customer queries which prevent/delay settlement
- Accountable for all customer disputes and owning these through to resolution
- Reduction of 60-day debt to target each quarter
- Developing excellent business relationships throughout the organisation in order to resolve collection impacting issues, further ensuring that each department understands its role in delivering best practice debt collection
- Ensuring accurate, timely forecasting and reporting of collections made, collections expected and current debt position to meet management and business objectives
- To ensure that all activities undertaken are completed in line with our internal controls and published processes
- Undertake Sales Ledger account reconciliations as required
- Respond promptly and completely to both customer and internal enquiries
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or explanation has been provided and understood.
Required Education & Experience:
- 2 years of Collections experience with large national and/or global corporations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- SAP or equivalent ERP sales ledger reconciliations with moderate to high volume and complexity
- Language skills are a Institute of Credit Management (ICM) membership desirable
- ICM (part) qualified desirable
- bonus (German, Spanish, Russian)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keywords: Accounts Receivable , SAP, Collections , Purchase Ledger , Credit Control , Credit Controller , German , Russian , Spanish , Debt , Receipt , Invoices , Sales Ledger , ICM