An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a very well established business as a Credit Controller based in Mid Kent.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this is a sole role and will cover the following duties:
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone, emails and written correspondence
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Generating and positing of multi-currency invoices
- Perform credit checks with new clients
- Manage overall debt exposure
- Produce aged debtor reports for monthly
- Allocate bank receipts against customer ledgers
- Work closely with Sales Managers to manage customer queries
- Support the Financial Controller with weekly cash flow reports.
Although the main focus of this role is to manage the customer debt collection, the client is looking for someone who can potentially help out in other areas of finance as and when required.
Suitable candidates will have excellent credit control experience ideally working in a sole role. You will be self sufficient so able to mange the credit control unsupervised however, will also be a good team player to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
In return the company is offering an excellent salary and benefits package including a quarterly bonus, parking on site, pension scheme, healthcare, 5 weeks holiday and an early finish on a Friday!
Please not only candidates who match the experience required and relevant for the role will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job