Prestigious Client - Fantastic working environment - Bristol City Centre - Competitive Salary
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their committed team based in Central Bristol. The ideal candidate will have Credit Control experience, ideally from a Legal background, and an enthusiastic and motivated approach to work. You will ideally have a Finance or Business background, with a desire for learning new skills and pursuing a career within Credit Management. Communication is key within Credit Control, so the successful candidate will be confident on the phone, talking to a wide range of clients requesting payment. You will demonstrate professionalism, tact and integrity in any internal or external correspondence.
Credit Controller main duties will include;
- Responsible for cash collection for 21 billing teams
- Chase customers via telephone, email or letters
- Telephoning clients and colleagues on a regular basis discussing outstanding payments and securing collections
- Providing occasional assistance for busy or absent colleagues
- Using agreed software systems ensuring consistent approaches of high-standard work
- Working closely with solicitors and partners to determine most appropriate ways of resolving unpaid fees
- Agreeing payment terms where appropriate
- Referring accounts to debt recovery litigators when authorised
- Managing allocated customer ledger and associated client accounts using skill and judgement for best results
If you have Credit control experience, and have experience within the Legal industry, this could be the role for you. Please send you CV in to James at Red Recruitment today!
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Bristol City Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job