£23,000 - £25,000
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17:00
I am partnered with an established building contractor in their search for a Credit Controller.
The business founded in 1958 and has since become the UKs leading contractor, specialising in Dry lining, Facades, glazing and metal works. Based in North Kent, this business has worked on some of the capitals most prestigious projects and are continuing to grow their portfolio.
For the role of Credit Control, you will be tasked with the following:
- Input Monthly Contract Applications, and Payment Receipts to the Sales Ledger
- Creating Monthly Debtors List
- Preparing Monthly Statements and internal Credit Control Reports
- Making Frequent calls to Debtors for payments
- Daily Banking of payments received
- Dealing with Internal and External Contract Account queries
- Dealing with Collections Agencies and County Courts
- Document filing
- Other tasks as required by the job
- Good Excel skills including, V-Look up
- Good Numerical skills
- Good Written & Oral communications
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Construction Industry background - preferred
For more information on this role or you are seeking another opportunity then please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job