High volume credit control role in a growing business.
The client is a market leader in their field and are widely recognised throughout the UK and the rest of the world.
* Contact customers to establish date for payment of outstanding invoices
* Highlighting disputed invoices to account manager and credit control manager
* Escalating problem accounts to account manager and credit control manager
* Send out weekly reminder letters
* Send out monthly statements.
* Prepare monthly bad debt report
* Prepare monthly credit note report
* Conduct monthly credit meetings with client managers
* Chasing of accounts to final demand stage
* Preparing history of account and recommending of legal action to credit control manager
* Preparing of weekly aged debt report on excel and other reports as required
* Credit vetting of new customer accounts and making recommendations to credit control manager.
* Working with a small finance team using own initiative whilst keeping within the guidelines of the credit control policy
The candidate should be able to handle high volumes of work with attention to detail and an excellent manner.
The candidate should be able to work well within a dynamic team.
The candidate should have an excellent telephone manner and manage relationships well.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate who is looking to progress and make an impact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job