A FMCG company based in Central London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis for at least 6 months.
This is a brand new role for their team and will be working alongside one other in Credit Control.
The Credit Controller will be reporting to the Finance Manager, will be working in a team of 10 in finance and will involve the following duties:
- Responsibility for a combined ledger worth £3m on a monthly basis
- Chasing payment from retail businesses within the UK
- Sending out monthly statements
- Reporting on aged debt using Excel
- Dealing with any customer queries
To be considered for this Credit Controller position you must have proven experience working in a credit control and have worked in a fast paced environment. Experience in using the SAP system is also desired and clear communication skills. As this is a new role, any new ideas on the current credit control procedure is also welcome.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.