As a Credit Controller, you will report into the Credit Supervisor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Maintain good working relationships with customers
- Resolve invoice queries
- Opening of new accounts and credit checking
- Liaising with collection agencies
- Processing debit/credit card transactions
- Ensure company credit terms are met
You will have experience working as a Credit Controller and must demonstrate the following attributes & skills:
- Commercially aware and able to make decisions based on company priorities
- Experience with high volume transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job