Our client is a well established company in based in the South East of England. They are looking to add an experienced credit controller to their team.
- Sending invoices via the Internet and post.
- Chasing bad debts by telephone email letter following up queries and problem solving, sometimes involving legal action.
- Call within 7 days of invoicing to confirm and arrange a payment date.
- Arrange payment plans with time to pay, setting schedule dates and following through until payment is made in full.
- In charge of allocation of cash credit card and cheques via Bacs payments.
This also involved foreign payment for overseas as the company has a large foreign debtors database of clients
- Entering new customer details credit checks and arranging credit limits
- Process new account applications.
- Check that application is complete, D&B reference is in order, and that insured limit with credit insurer is obtained where possible.
- Review and amend credit limits as required. Provide insured credit limits with credit insurer as necessary.
- Provide copy invoices as requested by customers where queries arise through cash allocation using Imscan
- Credit Control
- Online Payment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job