A leading business in Chichester are looking to recruit a credit controller for 1 month+. £10 - £12 per hour
Your new company
A leading business based in Chichester
Your new role
- Daily Sales reporting to factoring company
- Aged debt monitoring/chasing via phone/email
- Posting/allocation of receipts onto Sage
- Enter details of remittances onto receipt schedule and ensure all due invoice paid and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Queries investigation and resolution including production of credit notes in line with company procedure.
- Check retailers bespoke systems daily to see which invoices have been processed for payment
- Send out statements to all customers
- Send out any copy invoices that are requested
- Bank cheques
- Sales Order processing & invoicing when required
- Responds to general finance enquiries by phone/in person/email
- Reception and switchboard cover
- Any other duties as required to fit the needs of the business
What you'll need to succeed
- A proactive, professional and tenacious approach to chasing debt, including strong email etiquette knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal across different functions, service lines and geographical locations.
- Results driven, enthusiastic team player
- Strong reliable personality.
What you'll get in return
A competitive hourly rate of up to £12 per hour with the possibility of going permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job