My client is looking to hire a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Central London, this is a key role reporting to the Credit Manager and working within a large high performing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone and email.
- Building good working relationships with clients.
- Working towards individual and team targets and KPIs
- Negotiating payment plans
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process.
This is a great role for someone with at least 3 years' experience in a Credit Control role. You will be confident in Excel and proficient with V-Look ups. You will need to be confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships efficiently. You will have a problem solving mentality and be able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Please apply now if you have what it takes!
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.
- credit controller
- accounts receivable