Join a Group whom comprise of three of the most experienced international ground transportation providers, positioned at their West Drayton office sitting in the Credit Control Division.
This Credit Controller role will include:
* Collecting monies for their UK accounts
* Handling customer queries
* Account Reconciliations
* Cash Allocations
* Building strong relationships internally and externally
* Performing all duties professionally and in line with documented procedures to ensure all internal and external targets are successfully achieved
* Working to strict monthly and annually cash and DSO targets.
* Assisting Credit Manager with ad-hoc duties
* 4+ years in Credit Control
* Self motivation to suceed with little to no supervision
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A good team player
This credit controller position is working for a well known global transport and rail company based in West London, joining a bubbly and hard working team.
If this Credit Controller position is for you, please apply now!