Credit Controller - £20,000 - £23,000 - Software Organisation - Permanent - Slough
Our client, a leading software organisation based in Slough are currently recruiting for a credit controller on a permanent basis.
* Manage allocated debtor ledgers and ensure debtor notes are kept up to date
* Proactively identify accounts that will require special attention
* Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms
* Undertake complex reconciliations, and compile documentation for legal action
* Liaise with the sales order processing team to ensure that all customer details are up to date and correct
* Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
* Contribute to weekly debt reports for Head Office, highlighting issues and solutions
* Complete analysis, reconciliation and input of daily receipts
* Produce credit notes when requested
* Completion of ad-hoc analyses and projects
* Proven experience of operating in a large volume / low value credit control environment.
* Confident, persuasive and clear communicator.
* Ability to build relationships with both external customers and internal teams at all levels within the organisation.
* Numerate, analytical, highly organised and with a good eye for detail.
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines
* A self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this role please email
- Credit Controller