Credit Controller / Collections Controller:- Our client is a well-established award-winning Professional Services organisation in Central London, with a strong and loyal client base. Highly successful, the company is renowned for being professional, friendly and looking after its staff.
Key to the finance function will be the recruitment of an experienced Credit Controller to 'business partner' the FD and Partners, providing an effective credit control and collections function in the firm. The role will involve:-
- Build relationships and work closely with the Partners
- Build relationships with long standing customers
- Develop and enhance credit control procedures
- Proactively maintain a suitable aged debtor period
- Chase clients as and when appropriate
- Set up payment plans if needed and respond to queries
- Produce debtor and WIP reports for monthly discussion
- Reconciliation of client accounts and receipts
- Instruct debt collection agencies when necessary
- Ad hoc work to ensure professional and effective credit control
This is an excellent all round sole Credit Controller / Collections / Credit Management position with significant responsibility. Strong interpersonal / communication skills are required to build and maintain excellent relationships internally with the Partners and externally with clients. An excellent company to work for. Experienced Credit Controllers and Credit Managers please apply.