Credit Controller, based just outside of Birmingham in Aston. Salary £21,000 to £23,000.
Hays Credit Management is supporting a growing organisation in Aston who are a market leader in their given industry. Joining an AR team of 5, in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Your new role
As an experienced Credit Controller you will be responsible for the end to end AR process, including;
- Raising invoices and chasing overdue debts
- Daily reconciliation of banking to cash and audit trail
- Resolving queries, escalating problems to senior management when necessary
- Working closely with operations and sales to getting orders out to accounts that have been put on stop
- Managing Credit limits, reviewing companies financial statements and using a credit checking system
- Processing of new accounts
- Issuing overdue and stop letters
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years + experience in a Credit Control position
- Experience working within an organisation where accounts are put on hold is beneficial
- Good level of Excel skills including Vlook ups and Pivot tables
- Good numeracy skills and excellent telephone manner.
What you'll get in return
- Free Parking on site
- Competitive benefits and holiday package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job