MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9AM to 5PM
UP TO £22,000 + Excellent Benefits
Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Season Ticket Loans (Travel), Cycle to work scheme.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-respected & leading services business located in the heart of Manchester City Centre based at the organisation impressive offices. Due to continued growth, the company is now looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join the finance team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-sufficient individual looking to join a company that has a very bright future!
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and responsible for the day to day credit collections for the business
- Managing a portfolio of business customer accounts and handling the full collection cycle from statements, debt collection, account reconciliation and uncollected cash management.
- Proactively chase all monies due ensuring any debt collections issues are identified and escalated appropriately
- Work as part of the finance team and communicating effectively across other departments
- Building strong relationships with customers aide cash collection and to resolve queries
- Ensure daily and monthly activities are achieved in line with targets and objectives.
- Work to prescribed SLA's, tracking monitoring and reporting
- Provide weekly progress up-dates, monthly and ad hoc aged debt reporting and data analysis, including trend analysis.
- Ensure outstanding debt is analysed and provide reason code analysis to assist debtor reporting process.
- Participate in meetings as and when required, present debtor balances in a clear and concise manner providing clear visibility of outstanding issues.
- Drive change, identifying areas for improvement in systems and processes to drive efficiency and quality.
- Move with the business, adapting to change in direction in line with business needs.
- Ensure all work is completed in line with all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Experience as a Credit Controller with a strong track record
- Experience of working within Business to Business Credit Control would be a significant advantage
- Strong reconciliation skills, with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident proactive approach to cash collection via telephone.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking with a focus on providing the best possible service.
- Ability to work on their own remotely or as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, focused on delivering a quality service and exceeding expectations.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills , is able to spot trends, propose solutions to problems and escalate where appropriate.
- Computer literate to intermediate level as a minimum. Strong excel skills with the ability of applying these to solve day to day problems and data analysis needs.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job