£21,000 - £23,000
A multinational business with an excellent reputation for staff training and development, are recruiting a permanent credit controller.
Reporting the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Opening and maintaining customer accounts, ensuring that control procedures are adhered to and that all information on the IT systems is kept up to date.
• Monitor ledgers to ensure that all invoices and payments are posted promptly and that payment is made as required by the relevant credit terms.
• Ensuring all transactions are authorised in accordance with the relevant control procedures.
• Review accounts monthly and restrict credit terms as necessary, notifying sales teams of the changes.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Preparation and action of metal coverage.
• Preparation and processing of Group Treasury payments.
• Posting interfaces between systems.
• Reviewing letters of credit from a finance perspective and liaising with banks where required.
• Assisting with completion of month end procedures.
Ideally you will be able to show the following attributes / experience:
• Previous credit control experience, manufacturing environment preferred
• Knowledge of letters of credit advantageous
• Previous experience with JDE advantageous
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills required
• Strong oral and written communication skills essential
• Basic knowledge of Excel
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job