Ongoing temporary position to join a leading Leicestershire business as a Credit Controller. Managing customer accounts and chasing overdue debt
My client is a large and highly successful business. They are currently working through a period of change and re-development of their transactional team and require a strong Credit Controller who is able to work flexibly and with high volumes. The business are currently reviewing their processes and therefore working practices may change during the role which is the reason for the requirement for people to be able to work flexibly.
The Credit Controller vacancy will involve:
- Management of a large number of live customer accounts communicating effectively to reduce any levels of outstanding debt
- Negotiate repayments with customers, take payment promise and set up direct debits where necessary
- Discuss and resolve payment or invoice disputes with customers, liaising internally to ensure queries can be resolved swiftly and efficiently
- Completing bank reconciliations and ensuring customer payments have been allocated correctly
- Making large numbers of calls to customers to ensure debt is managed effectively
You will have a strong Credit Control background, working within a variety of businesses offering you the ability to pick up processes quickly. You will be comfortable working in a high volume environment and have a can do attitude, with excellent communication and IT skills.
Ongoing temporary assignment, leading to a possible permanent position, free parking
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job