A multi-million pound turnover business. A well reconsider house hold name with a long standing team. They have a bright and spacious environment newly equipped offices and fantastic on site facilities. The business is situated close to local transport links &he future of the group is extremely exciting with strategic initiative to support the planned expansion at the current site.
The successful candidate will be flexible, professional and have strong credit control experience. You will be target driven will always aim to hit your KPI's. You will be motivated by your own success as well as that of the wider team in which you work. Working in a wider team of 7 and reporting to a approachable and dynamic team manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the sales ledger to achieve cash collection targets, minimise bad debt and resolve customer queries
• Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits
• Resolving invoice queries from customers in a timely manner
• Lead monthly debtor reviews with branch colleagues
• Maintaining customer credit limits using credit reference agency information
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with branch general managers
• Monthly statement and letter cycles
Candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
• Experience of telephone collections up to pre-legal stage
• Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
• Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
• Tenacious and persistent
• Motivated and target driven
To apply for the position, please email your CV Directly to email@example.com.
Please note that you will not be considered for this role if you have not got previous experience within a Credit Control environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job