This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and well experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, rewarding environment.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To chase customer’s when receipt of payment has gone past the desired time frame
• Assisting with the vetting of new customers
• Update master cashflow trackers with receipt and default information
• Complete Customer self-billing account reconciliations to aid the cash allocation process
• Ensure all invoicing disputes are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
To apply for this role candidates must;
• Have a strong track record in business to business Credit Control
• Hold excellent relationship building skills
You will enjoy brand new offices and join at an exciting time as the business moves to Lowton. Apply now for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job