An exciting opportunity has become available for a Credit Controller to join a well-established business in Liverpool City Centre. The purpose of the role is to ensure that collection targets are met and to also collect monies owing from customers who have exceeded credit limits or terms to minimise bad debts.
* Ensuring timely and efficient collection of cash from debtors communicating with all levels of personnel within customers organisations.
* Register the collections on a day to day basis and keep a permanent updated situation of cash on receivables. Investigating discrepancies between cash received and invoice value.
* Investigate new customers credit worthiness and recommend preliminary credit limits.
* Arrange repayment schedules within guidelines when customers are in financial difficulty whilst minimising the possibility of bad debt.
* Daily banking of cheques received.
The ideal candidate will ideally have minimum 1-2 years' Credit Control experience. Due to the nature of the role, strong interpersonal and communication skills will be a must and the successful candidate will be expected to show strong numeracy skills and an intermediate level working knowledge of Excel.
The selected applicant will benefit from a competitive basic salary along with other company benefits and brand-new offices based in the City Centre. The Finance Team will all be new to the business making this a highly visible role and department with clear paths of progression.
If you feel you match the above criteria and are interested in this position, please contact us as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job