Oakhill Recruitment are recruiting a Credit Controller for an established business near to Needham Market.
This is a stand-alone Credit Controller role, reporting into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for all aspects of credit control and some general accounts work.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Chasing outstanding debt.
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans for overdue customers.
- Ongoing monitoring and review of customer credit limits
- Regular monitoring and reporting of aged receivables
- Improving the efficiency and implementation of credit control procedures to ensure timely payments are received from customers
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business
- Credit checking potential customers, annual customer credit limits review, customer de-activation, ensuring credit policy is adhered to with all customers
- Bank reconciliations and some general accounts work.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Credit Controller with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and work to tight deadlines.
For more information please contact Richard Newcombe at Oakhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job