Our client, a global business, require an interim credit controller to join their finance team. The role will initially run for 6 months and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaison with the business to maintain effective lines of communication in all disputes;
- Raising awareness of and transferring to legal individual bad debt cases;
- Liaison with Sales Ledger to aid accurate and timely allocation of all cash receipts;
- Review and request write offs and refunds;
- Financial and credit analysis of potential and existing customers;
- Liaise with Sales Administration on the creation of new clients within SAP;
- Raising and resolving dispute cases.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within Credit Control and be comfortable in a target driven environment.