An International Media company with a comprehensive channel and SVOD portfolio spanning the factual, entertainment, drama, film and sport genres are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Based in WEST LONDON
This Credit Controller role will be responsible for their own ledger.
Responsibilities include (70%):
- Be familiar with accounts procedures, ability to manage & prioritise customer ledger and office accounts
- send out monthly clients statements/reminder letters as agreed
- Analyse Credit data and financial statements
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending credit
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels; including high net worth individuals
- propose write-off of irrecoverable debt
- Help to chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Regular meetings with account managers to ensure all relevant debts are managed
Billing Analyst duties (30%):
- Raising customer invoices
- handle disputed bills and negotiated to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice on Billing queries
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs
- Update client agreements in SAP
- Raising Credit Notes
This role is based in Gunnersbury and requires someone to live within an hours commute.
If this Credit Controller position is for you, apply now!