Credit Control job in Halifax.
JHE & Partners are currently working with a successful organisation based in Halifax who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller. Joining a team of 4 and reporting to the Credit Manager, this is an ideal role for anyone looking to build on existing experience in the Credit Control specialism. Full training will be given, however applicants must have recent experience in a Credit Control role.
The team have enjoyed great success over the last twelve months, exceeding targets and implementing processes and procedures that ensure aged debt is kept to a minimum. Providing excellent customer service, the key to their success has been developing excellent customer relationships based on honesty, hard work and going the extra mile. As a result this is an exciting time to join the business and help the Credit Control function achieve their goals moving forward.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Credit Manager, working in a team of 4
- Responsible for part of the ledger which is split by geographical region
- Debts range from £100 to £20,000+
- Dealing with a range of clients, from independent retailers to large corporate accounts
- Chasing debts by phone, email and letter
- Opening new accounts
- Cash allocation
- Liaising with Sales Reps when required to resolve issues
- Working on SAP and using Excel on a regular basis
- Full training will be provided on any/all aspects of the job
- Salary is between £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas Party
- Profit Share based on company success
An immediate start is available and they would prefer someone who is available to start as soon as possible, however they are prepared to wait for the right person to serve notice if required.
For an initial conversation about the role, please do not delay your application.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job