Our client based in Cambridge is looking for a credit controller to support the finance team.
This will be a busy role, supporting an internationally successful firm.
Your duties within this role will include:
- Contact customers over the phone and email to collect cash
- Management of overdue debtors and DSO within budgeted guidelines
- Send statements, dunning letters and copy invoices - instruct Shared Services in Poland
- Assist with the management of customer master data
- Communication with the Shared Service Centre in Poland for sales ledger
- Manage credit blocked orders
- Credit limits and stop lists
- Maintain list of queries and interact with Order Processing and Sales.
We are looking for someone with previous credit control experience and who is an excellent team player.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job