Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a credit control role?
Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
As a credit controller you will be assisting in all areas of credit control, chasing late payments from customers whilst supporting the Finance Manager.
This is a varied role and will expose the successful candidate to all areas of credit control and company information therefore experience handling confidential information is paramount.
Other duties will include:
- Contacting business customer when payment is overdue
- Checking credit records and tracing missing debtors
- Setting up repayment plans and working with debt counsellors
- Setting up and maintaining customer files.
- Processing payments.
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time.
- Liaising with solicitors.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a credit control role.
- Have ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to explain financial matters clearly.
- Have advanced skills using Excel and other Microsoft packages along with experience of using AX Dynamics or similar programs.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, then we want to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job