A Manchester based organisation, are looking to expand their Finance team with a full time Credit Controller.
The purpose of the role is to work effectively in a demanding environment, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running's of the department. The position will be reporting into the Credit Manager and will be required to display high levels of self-motivation.
Duties of the role include: -
- Reducing debtor days, processing reminder letters and statements
- Daily, monthly reporting. Investigating and resolving queries daily
- Maximising all cash collections for the debtor's ledger working on various accounts to ensure prompt payment
- Negotiating settlements of accounts and dealing with enquiries and incoming calls
- Working towards cash collection targets to help reduce outstanding debt
- To follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required
They are looking for a Credit Controller with strong attention to detail skills, alongside this, someone who is:
- Worked within Credit Control previously
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Outstanding written, communication and interpersonal skills especially on the telephone
- A good team player
- Working knowledge of system's i.e. SAP, SAGE, Pinnacle
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach in all situations using effective questioning, active influencing and negotiating skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an opportunity for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job