• Collecting overdue account balances
• Identifying problem accounts and highlighting to management
• Producing aged debt reports and sending out monthly statements
• Performing statement reconciliations
• Allocating payments to accounts
• Liaising with management and stakeholders at all levels
You will have experience in a similar role, in a fast paced environment where customer service is key. You will be confident and assertive, and able to communicate at all levels. You must be competent in Microsoft Excel for this role.
Does this sound like you? If you are looking to make the next step in your career with excellent scope for progression, then apply now or call Rhyan Scott on 0141 241 4702 for a confidential chat.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job