A Vacancy for a Credit Controller has arisen within a West-end based Digital marketing agency.
The client in question are currently looking for a credit controller. Some key duties of the role will include
- Working closely with the accounts team as the sole credit controller of this finance division.
- Ensuring collections targets are met and that accurate and timely reporting is in accordance with agreed deliverable.
- Agency Arrears
- Aged Debt reporting
- Recovering outstanding debt
- Regular meetings with accounts team
- Preparing reports
- Resolving client queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years Credit Control or Sales Ledger Experience. Experience
- High degree of computer/systems literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic in resolution of issues with third parties
- Committed to improving client service levels
- credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job