Orka Financial is working with a growing PE back tech business based in Uxbridge to recruit an experienced and ambitious credit controller. This person will take ownership of the credit function in this fast paced broad role. Their will be an opportunity to grow with the business and we are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to progress within a finance department.
This critical role is focused on ensuring efficient collection of debts to meet the Group’s cashflow forecasts. The primary objective of the role will be to bring down the debtor days for the Group, a key metric for investors, whilst ensuring an overall improvement in the processes associated with credit control and sales ledger management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role you will work closely with the whole Finance Team and the main duties and responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
• Manage the credit control function by minimising the risk of bad debt and chasing payments.
• Chasing overdue debts by telephone and email, and processing details of payments received
• To manage customer accounts, direct contacts and statements to ensure accounts are settled in accordance with agreed terms and company objectives.
• To highlight any accounts at risk and notify the Financial Controller promptly.
• To evaluate credit risk using online D & B referencing when setting up new accounts
• To attend regular cash flow meetings.
• To develop initiatives to improve the cash collections processes and drive down debtor days
• To ensure the accurate set up of all new customers including VAT information and points of contact for debt escalation
£26,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
- Cash Flow
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job