Due to continued growth my client is looking for two experienced Credit Controllers to join her team based in Trafford, Manchester.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers to assist in the reduction of aged-debt.
- Building relationships with both external and internal customers
- Collection of aged debt from customers via telephone, email and letters
- Continual risk assessment of ledgers in line with company policy
- Monitoring and maintaining accounts
- Allocation and reconciliation of multi-currency cash to debtor accounts
- Resolution of customer queries
- Weekly and monthly reporting packs within specified deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Credit Control/Accounts Receivable
- A proven track-record of reducing aged debt
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently resolve customer queries
- ICM qualified (desirable)
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Intermediate excel skills
- Competitive starting salary
- KPI based bonus structure
- On-Site Parking
- Salary sacrifice schemes
If this role sounds of interest and you have the required experience, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact Adam McCartney at Adele Carr Financial Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job