As part of the credit control function, the credit controller will be responsible for ensuring cash flow is kept to a maximum and all queries are resolved in a timely manner.
The key responsibilities for this Credit Controller role include:
- Collection of outstanding debt within the companies credit terms
- Resolve customer queries relating to invoicing to facilitate payment
- Target and reduce aged debt
- Work as a team to reduce debt and outstanding balance of the ledger
- The key skillset required for this Credit Controller position includes:
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience of working on complex accounts and completing reconciliations
- SAP experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills and a 'can do' approach to challenges
For more information regarding this Credit Controller role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade
As well as a competitive salary package, this opportunity includes a performance related commission scheme.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Credit Control