Salary – £20,000 - £22,000, 25 Holidays per year, Pension & Health Scheme
The primary function is to provide a range of duties in support of the finance and administration departments. Maintaining credit limits for all new and existing customers, ensuring customers settle accounts within their agreed terms.
You will be responsible for arranging customer returns, working closely with a member of the warehouse team ensuring returns are tracked and processed efficiently.
Main Duties –
• Working with credit insurance provider to minimise risk to the business
• Communicating daily with customers in a professional and succinct manner including answering any queries.
• Working with our legal advisors to recover debts when necessary.
• Creating credit and debit notes.
• Reconciling customer accounts.
• New accounts verified and actioned to work to set credit policies and procedures.
• Working with sales and customer service to meet and maintain targets.
• Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation and effecting necessary resolution.
• Arranging customer returns and dealing with queries arising thereafter.
• Highly Motivated with full proven experience in the full end to end credit control process.
• Comfortable working as part of a team and also work well independently.
• Good working knowledge of Outlook, Work, Excel and Powerpoint are essential.
• Working knowledge of using a CRM system (desirable, training is provided)
This is a fast paces role – the suitable candidate should be dynamic, eager to learn and work with a pro-active approach.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job