Permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller near Carlisle.
Your new company
A specialist manufacturing firm based on the outskirts of Carlisle are seeking a Credit Controller on a permanent basis to strengthen their accounts function.
Your new role
As an experienced Credit Controller, your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service internally and externally
- Manage aged debt, chasing suppliers and clients to collect overdue invoices
- Pro-actively aim to reduce debt and improve cash flow within the business.
- Prioritise caseload effectively, escalating issues where needed.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers, and internal and external colleagues.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a Credit Control function, with the ability to demonstrate key customer service skills, adopting a firm and fair approach.
- Previous working knowledge of SAP would be preferred.
- The ability to reconcile data, and excellent attention to detail is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- Annual bonus
- The opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job