Looking for a new role in credit control? Do you have a strong background in credit control? if the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work with one of our most popular clients on a temporary basis.
Working within their South Wales based offices they are looking for someone who is proactive and has previously worked in credit control to reclaim money from customers and clients. The team is very friendly, the project is very interesting and to add this business and project to your background would be fantastic for your career.
• Chasing debt on daily basis via telephone, email and letter
• Ensuring all conversations are recorded accurately
• Managing queries from customer and suppliers
• Monitor and adjust credit limits to meet customer needs whilst avoiding the risk of bad debt
• Negotiating repayment plans as and where necessary according to the clients action plan
• Communicating with internal stakeholders to resolve queries and obtain information
• Raising queries as and when required
• Dealing with irate and difficult customers, both internal and external
• Working in a Team environment and supporting colleagues as necessary
• Undertake any other duties which are necessary to the efficient running of the Department
Experience & Skills:
• Previous experience with working in a high volume credit control environment is necessary.
• Comfortable working under pressure towards achieving targets
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A high level of accuracy
• Ability to form good working relationships
• Positive attitude
What you get in return:
• Above market pay rate
• Access to Reed Rewards
• The chance to work within an organisation that will build your experience and add to your background
• Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation so if you are interested APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job