Credit Controller – Full-Time – Bury St. Edmunds – Start ASAP
Our highly reputable client is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their Finance Shared Services Department. This position would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled customer service professional who is confident dealing with high-volumes of calls, who is keen to progress into a Finance-based role. They would like someone to start immediately.
Credit Control experience not required as full training will be provided!
This is a full-time role based in their modern offices in Bury St. Edmunds. Free car parking onsite.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full credit control service to a designated group of Free Trade Customers.
- Experienced in a fast-paced customer service/sales role
- Experienced with high volumes of calls
- Confident with IT, including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Flexible and able to prioritise under pressure
- Comfortable handling confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent company pension scheme
- 24-hour Employee Advice service
- Employee discounts for over 800 high-street shops and restaurants
- Tailored opportunities for career progression
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
Please note: this is initially for fixed-term of 4 months, but the successful candidate may be taken o permanently depending on performance!
If you are a confident customer service professional and effective communicator, looking to progress within a highly established and successful local employer, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job