My client is looking for a Credit Controller who has had at least 6-12 months experience in an accounts/office environment. This organisation has a total commitment to its employees recognising the contribution of each individual including those that join the team on a contract or temporary basis. Because of continued expansion and growth the accounts department now requires further additions to its Credit Control team.
As a credit controller with my client, your skills and experience within credit, control should include the following:
- On a day-to-day basis make a high volume of outbound calls
- Plan and organise caseload to maximise collections activity
- Chase clients to recover the debt in full, with use of tracing agents.
- Ensure all collections activity is accurately documented and diarised in the database
- Process client debit/credit card payments
- Process accounts through the small claims courts
- Follow up on cases via the court i.e. warrants
- Ensure defended cases are passed to GPB solicitors promptly
- Follow the specified process flow
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.