Temporary credit controller £11 per hour Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client based in Stoke on Trent is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team for a temporary contract.
Your new role
As a credit controller you will be responsible for
- Collecting customer debt
- Monitoring and controlling credit limits and insured limits
- Issuing monthly statements
- Reviewing and processing new account applications
- Allocating payment receipts onto system
- Dealing with customer queries
- Application of Credit Insurance Procedures
- Analysing Financial Accounts of customers to assess credit risk
- Processing of approved credit notes and adjustments to customer accounts
- Maintaining Group Credit Exposure analysis
- Liaising with other departments within the company to resolve outstanding issues as appropriate.
- Utilising legal processes to assist in debt recovery.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a similar role as well as excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be customer focused and self motivated.
What you'll get in return
You will get hourly rate of £11 per hour along with standard holidays and on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job