Immediately Seeking : Credit Controller
Due to ongoing growth of this Northampton based business, I am currently assisting them with recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to join their credit team.
Ideally you will have already some business to consumer experience within Credit Control, have experience with managing your own accounts and are comfortable working in a team enviroment.
- Using phone, email and posting letters to asses financial circumstances in order to arrange payment plans
- Work along with debt managment services to resolve accounts
- Payment processing over the phone
- Regular evalutaion of existing accounts
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Relevant ad-hoc duties
If you're seeking a move to a friendly business as a Credit Controller and have a strong but personable telephone manner then don't hesitate to make contact for more information on this role or apply via the link. Feel free to contact me on if you have any questions or email me
- Credit control
- collections advisor
- Credit controller
- debt collections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job