- Immediate start available
- Small, tight team
- Flexible working hours
Full time, Temp (Potential temp to perm) Credit Control Officer role in the Central London for a Security company.
Your new role
Finance team of 10 but a sole credit control position, this role will be focused on creating and maintaining relationships with customers whilst effectively reducing debt. You duties will include the following:
- Collecting debt through phone calls and other communication methods
- Negotiating terms and repayments
- Liaise with stakeholders internal and external
- Provide management with weekly reporting
- Receipting and allocations
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have previous experience (3-4 years) in a collections role. You will posses excellent communication skills and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain relationships well. You will also ideally have experience with Microsoft Dynamics.