- Immediate start available
- Small, tight team
- Flexible working hours
Full time, Temp (Potential temp to perm) Credit Control Officer role in the Central London for a Security company.
Your new role
Finance team of 10 but a sole credit control position, this role will be focused on creating and maintaining relationships with customers whilst effectively reducing debt. You duties will include the following:
- Collecting debt through phone calls and other communication methods
- Negotiating terms and repayments
- Liaise with stakeholders internal and external
- Provide management with weekly reporting
- Receipting and allocations
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have previous experience (3-4 years) in a collections role. You will posses excellent communication skills and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain relationships well. You will also ideally have experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job