SF Group are currently working with a growing Manchester based business that now requires the services of a Credit Controller to join the team on an temporary basis.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting overdue accounts on the ledger by maximising outgoing calls, prioritising every opportunity to collect overdue debt
- Record accurately any invoice disputes relating to overdue debt, ensure disputes are resolved and communicate the outcome to customer
- Allocating payments to accounts & reconciling
- Issuing statements and customer letters
- Assuming responsibility for issuing statements and customer letters
- Continuous monitoring of credit limits
Experience in a busy credit control position is essential.
To be suitable for this position you must be immediately available or on a short notice.
If you're interested in the position please apply today or get in touch on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job