SF Group are currently working with a growing distribution business to support their head office finance function. Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller with proven experience reducing debtor days.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting overdue accounts on the ledger by maximising outgoing calls, prioritising every opportunity to collect overdue debt
- Record accurately any invoice disputes relating to overdue debt, ensure disputes are resolved and communicate the outcome to customer
- Allocating payments to accounts & reconciling
- Issuing statements and customer letters
- Assuming responsibility for issuing statements and customer letters
- Continuous monitoring of credit limits
The role will also involve duties in a purchase ledger function, so experience in this will be advantageous.
Experience in a busy credit control position is essential and the client is ideally looking for someone with strong experience on Microsoft Navision. Proven ability to reduce debtor days significantly is essential as this will be a key part of the position.
If you're interested in the position please apply today or get in touch on or .